- The sea
- The flavours
- The countryside
- Our history
- Tourist Routes
- Useful information
A delightful 15 km drive through the Massif de la Clape natural reserve brings you to the beach at Narbonne Plage. This is the seaside resort and beach of Narbonne.
5 km of of wide, fine sandy beach and a marina await with a warm welcome and beautiful surroundings.
Narbonne Plage has a number of classifications:
- National classification Station Classée
- The France Station Nautique classification for the quality and number of nautical activities proposed,
- The resort and and port have flown the European Blue Flag for water quality continuously since 1988,
- Narbonne Plage belongs to the Parc Naturel Régional de la Narbonnaise en Méditerranée (with classified and protected natural areas, protected plant and animal species etc.)
- The port bears the Clean Port label in recognition of its environmental management policies.
Also lots of sports and play activities for all ages...